EXCHANGES AND RETURNS POLICY
- Exchanges will only be given for the same product of a different size.
- You may request to exchange the Goods within 21 days of placing your Order.
- Exchanges are subject to availability, and Kauri Kid reserves the rights to not provide an exchange where it is not practicable to do so.
- Exchanges are not available for any beauty or skincare products.
- All Natural Rubber Soother products cannot be exchanged.
- All Goods sent back to Kauri Kid must be in their original packaging with all original tags, labels, infills, instruction booklets, and all other additional items, as well as unworn, free of stains or other discolouration and at the buyers expense.
WHEN YOU CAN RETURN THE GOODS
You may return Goods for free if you comply with the above by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN YOU CANNOT RETURN GOODS
We do not accept any returns in the case of:
- Change of mind;
- Goods with health and safety concerns as indicated on this Website;
- Any Goods that are not in their original packaging with all original tags, labels, infills, instruction booklets, and all other additional items, as well as unworn and free of stains or other discolouration.
For all non-returnable items, please consider your purchase carefully before placing an order.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
As a condition precedent to us considering any refund or exchange, you must be able to provide valid proof of purchase of the Goods you seek to return or exchange.
All requests for refunds or exchanges must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase. Any Goods that arrive broken or faulty will be replaced when you notify us within 7 days of receipt of the Goods.
Returns of Goods will only be accepted if the Goods are faulty and you comply with the provisions of the EXCHANGES section.
If you believe your Goods are faulty, please contact us using the details provided on this Website with a full description of the fault (including images if possible).
If we determine that your Goods may be faulty, we will request that you send the product back to us at your cost for further inspection, including any accessories, manuals, documentation or registration shipped with the product. We reserve the right to further inspection before deeming a product faulty.
If we determine in our reasonable opinion that the product is not faulty, or is faulty due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, or failure to take reasonable care, we will refuse your return and send the product back to you at your own cost.
If we determine that the product is faulty, you will be credited the full amount paid (including shipping costs) and you may request a refund, exchange or store credit. All refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment unless you request otherwise and we approve this request.
If you fail to comply with the provisions of the EXCHANGES section in respect of defective Goods, we may, in our discretion, issue only a partial refund or no refund in respect of such defective Goods, provided that nothing in this clause 13.2 is intended to limit the operation of any manufacturers’ warranties which you may be entitled to or any your rights which cannot be excluded under applicable law.